This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.ronoralodge.com. This privacy
notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web
site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access
to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from
you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other
than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at
any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information
via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is
encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also
protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a
specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally
identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable
information are kept in a secure environment.
refer to this policy when necessary to check for updates.
immediately via email or phone 269-463-6315